I’ve been nominated for a Liebster Award! Thank you to Lizelle Joseph, of lipseyescheecks, for nominating me- what a pleasant surprise! Much apologies for the late post, last minute summer errands caught up to me.
The Liebster Award is an award given out to bloggers by fellow bloggers! It’s a great opportunity for blogs all around to be exposed to a wider audience and for the blogging community to get to know each other .
Here are the Liebster Award Rules:
Once you have been nominated, take the time to thank whoever that nominated you and link their blog in your post. Then, answer the 11 questions that you have been asked by your nominer (I’m aware this isn’t a word but it’s kind of fun to use!). Once that’s all done and dusted, nominate 11 bloggers who have 200 or less followers and ask them 11 questions to answer. Finally, inform your nominees that they’ve been nominated and add the Liebster Award badge to your blog!
Here are my answers:
1. What do you enjoy most about blogging?
A: My favourite aspect of blogging would have to be the interaction I get with other bloggers. I love how I can put up an opinionated post and start an ongoing, intellectual conversation with fellow bloggers.
2. What is your favourite make-up or beauty item?
A: Red lipstick. Hands down.
3. Your best fashion advice?
A: Clean, classic and simple lines. It never goes out of style and it’s easy to style into a multitude of different looks.
4. What inspires you?
A: This depends, but Audrey Hepburn is very high up on my list!
5. What is your favourite part of the day?
A: Dusk/right after dinner. There’s something about being so close to the end of the day yet not being quite there yet.
6. What has been the best advice you have been giving about blogging?
A: To be honest, I don’t think I’ve really given any advice about blogging! The closest thing would be that it will be a bit of a slow process, but don’t let that deter you!
7. What do you hope to achieve with your blog?
A: Hopefully if everything goes well, awareness to mental health and healthy lifestyle choices. These are two things that I’m quite passionate about, so hopefully over time I’ll stir up a little conversation.
8. What is your best quality?
A: I’m quite punctual.
9. What fashion or beauty item would you spend the most money on?
A: A quality winter jacket that actually keeps you warm, dry, and is windproof.
10. Why did you start blogging?
A: I needed a place to voice my thoughts, so I figured blogging and interacting with others with a similar mindset would be a good start.
11. Fill in the blank: “love is…”
A: Chocolate 😉
My nominees are:
Here are my questions to you:
1. How did you come up with your blog name?
2. What is one item that you cherish more than anything else?
3. What is your best summer memory?
4. What are your aspirations?
5. Any weird pet peeves?
6. How did you decide which blogging platform to use?
7. What is your last minute summer “must do” activity?
8. Hot chocolate or hot tea for those cold, dreary winter nights?
9. What do you hope to accomplish with your blog?
10. Generally, how long does it take for you to post a blog post from scratch?
11. What is the most regarding experience you have had with blogging?